JOURNAL (Abstract of Papers)
The institute publishes a biannual research journal of Eco- development (Samvikas Sandesh). The journal promotes interdisciplinary research. Each volume of the journal is published in two parts. Papers already published elsewhere is not published in the journal. The paper submitted is vetted by referees before being accepted.
- >> Research in Rural Development
- >> Interface between Environment and Development
- >> Linkages between social and Physical Sciences
- >> Exchange of Ideas between Development Professionals and Policy Makers
- >> Interdisciplinary research
Cover Photographs of ABSTRACT & SAMVIKAS SANDESH.